Program Components = SUCCESS
The Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium is committed to tying all facets of learning together. Blueprint and Supplemental Materials are designed to guide both instruction and assessment. Materials are intended to show the relationship between the program standards, instructional time, and student success on Arizona’s Technical Skills Assessment. Linking all of this with sample assessment questions will enable teachers to successfully teach their students.
- Is developed by teachers for teachers
- Is aligned with Arizona State Technical Standards and certifications where possible
- Is in Word which allows teachers to edit and make lessons their own
- Is not tied to a text book decreasing cost to the school districts
- Is fully embedded with active participation strategies, strong introductions, clear and appropriate objective(s), a variety of ways to meet the objective(s), and closures