By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein. If you do not agree, you may not use this website.
Unless otherwise indicated, this Website and its contents are the property of Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium. No material may be sold, published, broadcast or otherwise used except as expressly stated either in such materials or in this notice without the express written permission of the Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium No intellectual property or other rights in and to this Website or its contents are transferred to you.
- Use for Educational, Non-Commercial Purposes Only Users may use the website and the content for educational purposes only, and may not use material for any commercial or for-profit purpose.
- Downloading of Content Users may download, for noncommercial instructional use, including for lesson plans, copies of images and videos and video clips designated on the website as downloadable. Such downloading shall be for individual user convenience only, and users may not systematically download any of the content, create distribution “libraries”, or transfer, sell, rent, display, or exhibit any of the content to any third party.
- Editing Content Users may edit content solely in connection with classroom or other school-related projects. Such content, as edited by user, as well as any work containing user-edited videos or video clips, may not contain any libelous or unlawful materials or content or any commercial advertising materials, will not infringe upon any party’s proprietary rights, including but not limited to statutory or common-law copyright, trademark and right of privacy, and may not violate any law, regulation or right of any kind whatsoever or give rise to any actionable claim or liability.
User must maintain copyright, trademark and proprietary notices included with, attached to or embedded in all pieces of content without modification, obstruction or deletion. An exception to this is the JTED Project logo or the Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium logo. Users must remove these logos after changing content or materials in a lesson.
- Dissemination of Content In the course of using any content as permitted hereunder, Users may not make the content, or any part thereof, available to any party who is not an authorized user.
- Ownership All content is property of the Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium, and is protected by United States and international copyright law. By using the website and the content, users do not gain any ownership interest in the website or the content.
- Security and Use of Passwords Each User shall have a valid username and password for the purpose of accessing the website and the content. Users must keep all log-in Information strictly confidential, and all log-in Information may be used only by the assigned user. Users are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of all log-in information, and for preventing access to the website and/or the content by unauthorized persons using a user’s log-in information. Unauthorized access to or use of the website and/or the content by someone using a user’s log-in information may be attributed to such user.
- Citations User must include citation information, including Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium or the applicable content provider (if identified) as the source, for all portions of the content used in any end product.
- User-Generated Contributions Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium Wiki allows you to post your own materials, which may be viewed by other users. You agree only to submit materials where you have the right to do so and agree that you will not submit any materials that belong to other people unless they have granted you the right to do so, and you have cited the source of the material. You must also agree to provide Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium with a written notice granting you the right to post the materials.
- No Soliciting You agree not to use Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium Wiki to advertise, or to solicit anyone to buy or sell, products or services, nor to solicit anyone to make donations of any kind.
- District or Teaching Position Changes You agree to cease the use of the Wiki if you no longer teach in a member district. Upon leaving the member district, you agree to dispose of all electronic and paper copies of Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium materials.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium makes no warranties with respect to this website or its contents, which are provided “as-is.” The Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium specifically disclaims all such warranties and representations, express, implied or statutory including but not limited to any implied warranty of title, noninfringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the website. The Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium makes no representation or warranties as to whether the information accessible via this website will be error free or uninterrupted; that the information on the website will be accurate, complete or reliable.
Limitation of Liability
The Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business, or loss of data, arising out of or in any way related to use or inability to use the Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium website.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in connection with your use of the Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium Website, including but not limited to any act or omission which you commit in breach of these terms and conditions and the obligations and warranties contained in them.